He did add that “its excellent to have several separate sources of traffic to your website, and not whatever needs to have an SEO result. The same with ads and social media, he stated those too have no effect on SEO. Its good to have several separate sources of traffic to your site, and not everything needs to have an SEO result.
- The Powers Of Creation, When It Comes To Creative; Facebook’s A Whale … A Beached Whale
- Content, Commercials And Commerce: The Future Of Ads On Netflix
- Will Ad Tech Ever Persuade People The ‘Value Exchange’ Is Worth It?
- Why This Server Company Launched Its First Ad Product – And Why It Won’t Be The Last
- The Big Story: Attribution Evolves, Media Networks Explode