Previously this month we reported that Google said there is a backlog with the manual actions in the queue, some as far back as over numerous months ago. Well, I am seeing some reports from SEOs that some of those manual actions are now being processed.On January 10th as we originally reported, Danny Sullivan of Google said “we say sorry for the delay in processing the reconsideration.”We then shared some examples of these old manual actions but now I am seeing some of those who shared examples, are now reporting those manual actions are being processed.Rob P got an approval notice from a reconsideration request sent last October: Update!
- Indy Record Label EMPIRE Taps In-Game Ads To Promote Babyface Ray’s New Album
- To Measure Hybrid Transactions, Opted-In Location Data Is Getting A Dose Of AI
- Toy Company WowWee Quadruples ROAS On YouTube With Precise TV Contextual Platform
- Google Hotel Results Using Reviews For Things To Do & Review Summaries
- John Mueller Of Google Can See Search Spam In Languages He Does Not Speak