It can have a short-term effect on your crawl rate as Google learns how much it can crawl the new server.The concern was asked on Reddit that said “Will we lose our Google rankings if we move our domain to a brand-new IP? He said “at many you may see a short-term modification in crawling rate (as Googles systems figure out how rapidly the new server can be crawled), but otherwise its a non-issue. If that happens, I believe Google thinks it is a brand-new server and is a bit more careful crawling till it figures out how much stress it can put on the server.Forum conversation at Reddit.
- The Powers Of Creation, When It Comes To Creative; Facebook’s A Whale … A Beached Whale
- Content, Commercials And Commerce: The Future Of Ads On Netflix
- Will Ad Tech Ever Persuade People The ‘Value Exchange’ Is Worth It?
- Why This Server Company Launched Its First Ad Product – And Why It Won’t Be The Last
- The Big Story: Attribution Evolves, Media Networks Explode