Google has actually updated the assistance file on how to confirm your company to state “we may require you to validate by more than one method.” If you verify utilizing one approach, Google might decide it requires you to verify again but utilizing a different method.Here is a screenshot of the assistance file: Stefan Somborac who found this said on Twitter that possibly this will lead to “a stricter verification process” and therefore potentially “decrease fake areas on Google Maps.” Maybe?The existing confirmation techniques include phone or text, email, video recording, live video call or postcard.Forum conversation at Twitter.
- Indy Record Label EMPIRE Taps In-Game Ads To Promote Babyface Ray’s New Album
- To Measure Hybrid Transactions, Opted-In Location Data Is Getting A Dose Of AI
- Toy Company WowWee Quadruples ROAS On YouTube With Precise TV Contextual Platform
- Google Hotel Results Using Reviews For Things To Do & Review Summaries
- John Mueller Of Google Can See Search Spam In Languages He Does Not Speak