Google Business Profile manager appears to have eliminated the capability to modify or add a new appointment link to your business profile in Google Maps and Google Search. It is uncertain if this is a bug or a function Google is deliberately removing.Reports of this first came in by means of the Local Search Forum from Professor M who said “A few users this early morning (me consisted of) have seen that the consultation link in the “Info” section of the GBP Manager is not readily available and it was there before (it had a link as well). She likewise shared this screenshot: Personally I do not see the appointment link at all in my Google Business Profile manager any longer – but I never ever had a link.So maybe Google is doing away with permitting organizations to add appointment links however letting them, for the time being, to keep the old links?
- Indy Record Label EMPIRE Taps In-Game Ads To Promote Babyface Ray’s New Album
- To Measure Hybrid Transactions, Opted-In Location Data Is Getting A Dose Of AI
- Toy Company WowWee Quadruples ROAS On YouTube With Precise TV Contextual Platform
- Google Hotel Results Using Reviews For Things To Do & Review Summaries
- John Mueller Of Google Can See Search Spam In Languages He Does Not Speak