As expected, Google is now letting health service providers and centers to go into their Google Business Profile and select the insurance coverages they accept. Again, it says “Accepted health insurance: Add or eliminate health insurance coverage payers and networks.”Last week, Google revealed this function was coming when it stated searchers will be able to filter health suppliers by insurance coverage service providers directly in Google Search.This was spotted Carolyn Hajnasiewicz, a GMB Product Expert, and posted in the Local Search Forums who stated the list of insurance coverage options are simply too lots of in the drop down.
- Precise TV Partners With IRIS.TV To Bring Contextual Targeting To The Big Screen
- Fetch Brings On Facebook CPG Vet To Build Deeper Relationships With Big Brands Like Kimberly-Clark
- Copycat and drive / Il est temps de faire une croix sur cette idée?
- Some Sites Seeing Massive Crawl Spikes From Googlebot
- Google: We Don’t Push Out Search Algorithm Rollouts Right Before Weekends