I make certain youve all seen websites that have a section on their website for “As Featured On” or something like that, then a carousel or listing of logos from those brand names. Well, those links should not be feared, John Mueller from Google said putting those links on your site “seems like a typical link.”John Mueller said this on Twitter – where the concern that was asked by Vlad Rappoport was “if on our homepage were showcasing major publications where our brand has been included and we pick to connect out to them for each logo, should they be nofollow or are dofollows okay?” John responded “That sounds like a regular link to me.”What kinds of links are these, here is a random screenshot of this from a random site: Lots of sites do this and it is a method for the business to built trustworthiness for their product and services on their website.Here are those tweets: That seems like a normal link to me.– & #x 1f9c0; John & #x 1f9c0; (@JohnMu) November 23, 2021 Forum discussion at Twitter.
- Google: Cross Linking Language/Country Versions Won’t Lead To A Negative Ranking Impact
- Spammers Ruined Bing’s Anonymous Sitemap Submissions, Microsoft Deprecated It
- Google Asks For More Search Terms When The Query Is Too Short & Generic
- Keyword Rank Tracker: Track Positions & Monitor Your SEO
- The Best Tips & Tool for Free Keyword Generator