“The XMLs are all updated frequently and have high top priority pages in it but Google does not read them as typically,” he added. John added that “if all 250k pages upgrade regularly, its always going to be a challenge.”So it makes you question, if you have particular pages that get upgraded a lot, should you have an XML sitemap file for those?
- Innovid CEO Zvika Netter On The Company’s IPO And Its Plan To Win CTV Ad Serving
- S4’s Media.Monks Buys Salesforce Specialist Maverick Digital And Doubles Down On Services
- Google: URL Changes From A Year Ago Not The Reason For Your SEO Decline
- Googlebot & Crawley Crochet Fan Art
- Google Chanukah Donuts Easter Egg On Pagination Bar