“The XMLs are all updated frequently and have high top priority pages in it but Google does not read them as typically,” he added. John added that “if all 250k pages upgrade regularly, its always going to be a challenge.”So it makes you question, if you have particular pages that get upgraded a lot, should you have an XML sitemap file for those?
- The Powers Of Creation, When It Comes To Creative; Facebook’s A Whale … A Beached Whale
- Content, Commercials And Commerce: The Future Of Ads On Netflix
- Will Ad Tech Ever Persuade People The ‘Value Exchange’ Is Worth It?
- Why This Server Company Launched Its First Ad Product – And Why It Won’t Be The Last
- The Big Story: Attribution Evolves, Media Networks Explode