A few weeks ago we reported that Google was evaluating a new design and design for Sitelinks. The Sitelinks were bigger and more obstruct like designed. Well, Google is also testing this same design for Google Ads Sitelinks, which I guess makes sense.Diana Richardson shared a screenshot of this on Twitter – revealing this for Google Ads, here it is: I am unsure I like this design, like I stated in the past, but if you are a Google advertiser or you get these sitelinks on your ads or natural outcomes, they do truly stand out.Forum conversation at Twitter.
- Google: Cross Linking Language/Country Versions Won’t Lead To A Negative Ranking Impact
- Spammers Ruined Bing’s Anonymous Sitemap Submissions, Microsoft Deprecated It
- Google Asks For More Search Terms When The Query Is Too Short & Generic
- Keyword Rank Tracker: Track Positions & Monitor Your SEO
- The Best Tips & Tool for Free Keyword Generator