Google Ads posted an update that you a no longer to promote sports betting services or ads in Florida using the Google Ads platform.”Google made this modification since of a judgment from a Washington D.C. federal court which invalidated the Florida-Seminole Tribal Gaming Compact and made sports betting in Florida illegal.Thus Google needs to comply with the federal court judgment and prohibit these types of advertisements being provided and served in Florida.Google stated it will start implementing the policy information on November 24, 2021, which is today.Forum conversation at Twitter.
- We Tested Display Expansion for Search & Here’s What We Found
- Google Commits To More Oversight Of Its Privacy Sandbox By The UK’s Competition Watchdog
- Google Takes Precautionary Health Measures Due To COVID & Omicron
- Google: Sites Can Be Stuck In Algorithm Penalty Limbo For Several Years (Rare)
- Vlog Episode #147: Joseph Goldsmith On Video Production, Vlog Editing & Filming