Google is checking highlighting a discounted price in a green font in the Google Ads shopping/product carousel. This was identified by Jackson Lo last week and he shared this screenshot of it on Twitter.Here is what I see for the very same inquiry, absolutely nothing in green but a crossed off cost showing the discount rate: The green for sure makes it actually stand out.And yes, I assume this rate reduction detail comes from the rate drop enhancement markup or perhaps Google just tracks the rates automatically.We did ask @adsliaison if this is new on Twitter but did not yet hear back.Forum conversation at Twitter.
- Inclined soccer field / On penche pour une coïncidence?
- Google May Replace FID With INP (Interaction to Next Paint) For Core Web Vitals
- Google Search Ranking Update Monday On May 16th (Unconfirmed)
- Google May 4th Star Wars Cup Cakes
- Google Ads Scripts New Campaign Bid Strategies Support & Performance Improvements