Google is now putting a label (I believe it is brand-new) called “spent for by” on some political ads. This label lets searchers click it for more information who is sponsoring the advertisement and even lets you dive into more details on the advertiser and their spend.This was identified by Valentin Pletzer and published on Twitter and here is that screen shot: When you click the “spent for by” it turns up this overlay with the advertisers information and more links to read more: There is likewise a link to reveal you the openness report for this advertiser that will show ad clicks, invest, etc: Google political ads transparency #google #ads pic.twitter.com/rigF8XNB6R— Valentin Pletzer (@VorticonCmdr) August 16, 2021 I am truthfully uncertain how brand-new this is however as people inform me, “it is brand-new to me.”Forum conversation at Twitter.
- For The New York Times, Close (And Fewer) Partnerships Are The Key In A Changing Programmatic Landscape
- Google Asks For More Search Terms When The Query Is Too Short & Generic
- 75% Of SEOs Say Your Own Website Should Have Good SEO To Sell SEO Services
- Vlog #173: Lior Krolewicz On What It Takes To Be A Good Search Marketers
- Google Formula 1 Race Car