Google Ads has a ton of policies, like you d think of, and some of those policies are around content exemptions like sensitive material, fully grown content and so on. These labels that are set in Google Ads do not affect the natural Google Search results.Googles John Mueller was asked if the Google Ads labels in this area can impact or hurt your organic rankings.– & #x 1f34c; John & #x 1f34c; (@JohnMu) August 31, 2021 Google Search has its own methods of determining mature or adult or delicate material and that does not come from Google Ads.
- We Tested Display Expansion for Search & Here’s What We Found
- Google Commits To More Oversight Of Its Privacy Sandbox By The UK’s Competition Watchdog
- Google Takes Precautionary Health Measures Due To COVID & Omicron
- Google: Sites Can Be Stuck In Algorithm Penalty Limbo For Several Years (Rare)
- Vlog Episode #147: Joseph Goldsmith On Video Production, Vlog Editing & Filming