Google has actually announced that your app campaigns within Google Ads no longer require manual deep connecting. You can now select the option to direct users to the app homepage even if your app does not have deep links implemented.Having deep links is incredible, if you know how to add deep links within your advertisements and your app. However if you dont, it can be an obstacle for some marketers. Google stated “in the past, advertisers required to by hand implement deep linking in order to run these campaigns, now we provide the option to develop App projects for engagement with no deep linking required (Android just).”Select the “set to app homepage” alternative when prompted to supply a deep link during ad group development: Google said “this can help drive much better service results as 74% of consumers are more likely to be loyal to a brand if the app is smooth and simple to utilize.” This works across Google Search, YouTube, Display, AdMob, and in the Play Store.Forum discussion at Twitter.
- The Powers Of Creation, When It Comes To Creative; Facebook’s A Whale … A Beached Whale
- Content, Commercials And Commerce: The Future Of Ads On Netflix
- Will Ad Tech Ever Persuade People The ‘Value Exchange’ Is Worth It?
- Why This Server Company Launched Its First Ad Product – And Why It Won’t Be The Last
- The Big Story: Attribution Evolves, Media Networks Explode