Google Ads, as of this past Saturday, January 8, 2022, is permitting certified and state-licensed entities in New York to run advertisements for sports betting. This was previously prohibited and now that the state Gaming Commission in New York changed the rule, it is now allowed New York State.Here is Googles announcement: In January 2022, the Google Ads Gambling and games policy United States country-specifics will be updated. We will begin to accept and run advertisements for sports betting from licensed, state-licensed entities in New York from January 8. Advertisers need to request accreditation. Application for certification will be open to marketers who want to promote online gaming material in this area on January 7, 2022. The Gambling and video games policy page will be updated when the policy goes into effect.New York state legislators and former Governor Andrew Cuomo cleared the way for mobile betting last April, when it was included as part of the state budget plan. This was done to generate more tax dollars to the state. This is authorized for four apps right now DraftKings Sportsbook, FanDuel, Caesars Sportsbook and BetRivers. BallyBet, BetMGM, Wynn Interactive, Resorts World Bet and PointsBet are still waiting for last approval.Forum conversation at Twitter.
- Indy Record Label EMPIRE Taps In-Game Ads To Promote Babyface Ray’s New Album
- To Measure Hybrid Transactions, Opted-In Location Data Is Getting A Dose Of AI
- Toy Company WowWee Quadruples ROAS On YouTube With Precise TV Contextual Platform
- Google Hotel Results Using Reviews For Things To Do & Review Summaries
- John Mueller Of Google Can See Search Spam In Languages He Does Not Speak