Here is what it looks like in Google Search: Google stated that shoppers can now see when their orders will get here, with shipping annotations like “Free shipment by Fri, Dec 24,” “Get it by Dec 24” and “Free X-day” for items that ship for complimentary in 5 company days or less. To give consumers more self-confidence in their purchases, you can now suggest prolonged vacation return windows with return annotations like “Free 90 day returns” or “Free returns till Jan 31.
- Innovid CEO Zvika Netter On The Company’s IPO And Its Plan To Win CTV Ad Serving
- S4’s Media.Monks Buys Salesforce Specialist Maverick Digital And Doubles Down On Services
- Google: URL Changes From A Year Ago Not The Reason For Your SEO Decline
- Googlebot & Crawley Crochet Fan Art
- Google Chanukah Donuts Easter Egg On Pagination Bar