Google has verified a bug with Google ads impacting conversion data. Google stated the data might be delayed up to 24 hours and is working on repairing the pipeline delay.Google published this at about 3:22 pm ET on Tuesday, December 21st over here stating “were aware of a problem with Google Ads impacting a considerable subset of users. Google included “conversions postponed by this occurrence, those making use of non-First/Last Click attribution models, are now present in Google Ads.
- Indy Record Label EMPIRE Taps In-Game Ads To Promote Babyface Ray’s New Album
- To Measure Hybrid Transactions, Opted-In Location Data Is Getting A Dose Of AI
- Toy Company WowWee Quadruples ROAS On YouTube With Precise TV Contextual Platform
- Google Hotel Results Using Reviews For Things To Do & Review Summaries
- John Mueller Of Google Can See Search Spam In Languages He Does Not Speak