Last week, Microsoft reported profits and yesterday Google (Alphabet) reported incomes and both companies revealed a 32% increase with their advertiser profits. Google Ads combined with YouTube Ads and other Google networks including AdSense and others was up 32% from $46,199 million in the quarter ending December 31, 2020 to $61,239 million in the quarter ending December 31, 2021. And Microsofts earnings reported “search and news advertising profits excluding traffic acquisition costs increased 32%” in the same time duration or so.Interesting that both were up about the very same percentage for their ad revenue products.Keep in mind, the last time these companies reported earnings, they likewise reported 40% lifts in ad profits, so they pretty much compared there too.Overall, Googles fourth quarter earnings of $75 billion, up 32% year over year and Microsofts quarterly earnings was $51.7 billion, which was an increase of 20%. Browse advertisements keep growing for both the platforms (Google and Microsoft) and for hopefully our industry.Forum discussion at Twitter & & WebmasterWorld.
- Indy Record Label EMPIRE Taps In-Game Ads To Promote Babyface Ray’s New Album
- To Measure Hybrid Transactions, Opted-In Location Data Is Getting A Dose Of AI
- Toy Company WowWee Quadruples ROAS On YouTube With Precise TV Contextual Platform
- Google Hotel Results Using Reviews For Things To Do & Review Summaries
- John Mueller Of Google Can See Search Spam In Languages He Does Not Speak