Microsoft Bing is testing a bit more color in its Bing Search outcomes interface. When you mouse over a hyperlink, Bing may color that link orange as opposed to simply keeping it blue and then highlighting the link. Here is a GIF of it in action from Frank Sandtmann, an German based SEO: I personally do not see this, all I see is the blue underlined link on mouse hover over, however this does include a bit more of a revitalizing color to the Bing results.Forum conversation at Twitter.
- Best Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals of 2021 for Digital Marketers
- The Difference Between Local SEO & Organic SEO
- 10 Tips & Techniques For SEO Content Writing
- We Tested Display Expansion for Search & Here’s What We Found
- Freestar CEO Kurt Donnell Details Acquisition of Google AMP Monetization Specialist