Microsoft Bing is checking a function to let searchers skip down to the web results, past the ads, past the understanding panels and direct answers and individuals also ask boxes and just see those web results. The link is connected to the left side bar of the page and anchors you down to the appropriate part of the search results.Here is a zoomed in screenshot that Frank Sandtmann, a German based SEO consultant, sent me: Frank informed me “perhaps they are noticing a shift in user habits concerning featured snippets? Possibly they are only performing a test to get some information about how lots of users might be utilizing such a function?” Perhaps indeed!Here is a full size screenshot that you can click to increase the size of: Forum conversation at Twitter.
- Innovid CEO Zvika Netter On The Company’s IPO And Its Plan To Win CTV Ad Serving
- S4’s Media.Monks Buys Salesforce Specialist Maverick Digital And Doubles Down On Services
- Google: URL Changes From A Year Ago Not The Reason For Your SEO Decline
- Googlebot & Crawley Crochet Fan Art
- Google Chanukah Donuts Easter Egg On Pagination Bar