Microsoft is checking a new “compact view” in the Bing search results user interface. It is a toggle you can turn on and off that makes the search results page, um, more compact.Frank Sandtmann, a German based SEO expert, gave me a heads up on this, and yes, I can duplicate it.
- For The New York Times, Close (And Fewer) Partnerships Are The Key In A Changing Programmatic Landscape
- Google Asks For More Search Terms When The Query Is Too Short & Generic
- 75% Of SEOs Say Your Own Website Should Have Good SEO To Sell SEO Services
- Vlog #173: Lior Krolewicz On What It Takes To Be A Good Search Marketers
- Google Formula 1 Race Car