Microsoft is checking or rolling out colorized background patterns for search advertisements, going shopping search ads and other non-ad aspects. Frank Sandtmann, a German based SEO, notified me of this, he saw it in the Bing Image search results page but I see them in the main Bing web search results.Here is a GIF of it in action: Here is a still shot at higher resolution that you can click on: Here is the image box, however this also reveals in the main image results and more locations: Depending on refreshing, I either see a strong white background, or I see this colorized version. I think this is newish – it was found on Friday, February 18th however I didnt compose about it up until today.Forum discussion at Twitter.
- Indy Record Label EMPIRE Taps In-Game Ads To Promote Babyface Ray’s New Album
- To Measure Hybrid Transactions, Opted-In Location Data Is Getting A Dose Of AI
- Toy Company WowWee Quadruples ROAS On YouTube With Precise TV Contextual Platform
- Google Hotel Results Using Reviews For Things To Do & Review Summaries
- John Mueller Of Google Can See Search Spam In Languages He Does Not Speak