Fabrice Canel from Microsoft said that Microsoft tries to check your sites XML Sitemap file one daily. He said on Twitter “we try taking a look at sitemaps once a day.”Fabrice included that “Sitemaps is a fantastic method to inform search engines all the pertinent URLs on your site.” But if you do not wish to wait on Bing to index your URLs, he recommends you use the brand-new IndexNow procedure or Bing URL submission API. “Do you like to wait 2+ days to see your material indexed? IndexNow https://indexnow.org enables you to have your content index now, not in couple of days,” Fabrice explained.Here is that tweet: Sitemaps is an excellent way to inform search engines all the pertinent URLs on your website. We attempt taking a look at sitemaps as soon as a day. Do you like to wait 2+ days to see your material indexed? IndexNow https://t.co/glgkf4OfsG allows you to have your content index now, not in few days.– Fabrice Canel (@facan) October 18, 2021 Google does not always access your Sitemap file daily, I think it does it based on how often you change the file. I asked John if this changed at all, and he said no … Its algorithmic – some files never ever change, some change often. Likewise, the ping-functionality is a great method to let us understand about changes. (And, not all sitemaps cause helpful/ relevant/ premium content, unfortunately)– & #x 1f9c0; John & #x 1f9c0; (@JohnMu) October 19, 2021 Forum conversation at Twitter.
- Google Commits To More Oversight Of Its Privacy Sandbox By The UK’s Competition Watchdog
- Google Takes Precautionary Health Measures Due To COVID & Omicron
- Google: Sites Can Be Stuck In Algorithm Penalty Limbo For Several Years (Rare)
- Vlog Episode #147: Joseph Goldsmith On Video Production, Vlog Editing & Filming
- YouTube Thanksgiving – Friendsgiving at Google NYC